1. You are encouraged to enter the category that best reflects your core business or project being nominated. If you are entering more than one category, a separate nomination and submission form must be submitted for each category.
2.Only ONE (1) submission is possible in each/any of the following categories:
a.INSPIRING – Buyer or Exhibitor
b.MEANINGFUL – Buyer or Exhibitor
c.CONNECTIONS – Buyer or Exhibitor
d.DESTINATION – Exhibitor Tourism Board/Body only
3. Achievements or activities referred to within your entry must relate to the ‘qualifying period’ (1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017)
4.Entrants (the ‘company’) must have traded for the entire qualifying period. Exceptions may apply to seasonal facilities/destinations. The project and/or campaign being put forward for consideration must have occurred within the qualifying period.
5. Winners will be based on the most number of votes obtained from the judging panel
6. Entrants must be a registered Luxperience delegate participating at the 2017 event.
7. Award Program entrants must register under the same company holding the Luxperience 2017 event registration.
8. Exhibiting members may only enter in the specific product/destination/service they are showcasing at Luxperience.
9. An entrant, such as a representation company, that has multiple products, must enter each product individually if they want each business to be able to promote the achievement of winning a Luxperience Award. Alternatively the business may enter but the Luxperience Awards logo may only be used by the corporate entity, not the individual products
10. An entry cannot be moved into another category following the closing date for lodgement of submissions.
11. If at any time following submission of an entry the business being put forward goes into administration, voluntary receivership, liquidation or bankruptcy, the entrant is required to advise Luxperience and accepts that the submission will no longer be eligible for an award
12. Entrants who win the same category three consecutive years in a row at the Luxperience Awards will receive an award and entry into the Hall of Fame.