Personal information collected or generated as a result of our relationship, is protected from access by unauthorised individuals.
Luxperience will record, personal information that will help us organise an Event, Exhibition, Promotion, Publication, advertising, Sponsorship or Exhibit and we will not pass on any personal information without the consent of the client.
Information collected by Luxperience will not be sold, rented or licensed to anyone else. When the information is no longer of use to us, Luxperience will delete it in a manner that protects the privacy of the individual. Likewise, you have the option of having your details deleted from Luxperience’s database at any time by written request to Luxperience.
Luxperience aims to protect data transmitted to us over the internet but because such transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure, Luxperience do not warrant nor is Luxperience liable for, the security or dealing, use or outcome in relation to your personal information transmitted in this way, but Luxperience will reasonably make it secure on our own systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information. However, Luxperience will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
Personal information held by us is available for review by the individual in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act.
Luxperience also collect client’s personal information for the purpose of creating an client profile. A client’s personal information contained in the profile may be shared with other organisations for which the client consents to the use and disclosure of their personal information in this manner. Luxperience may transfer information to persons outside Australia (e.g. a contractor located in the USA who provides us with services). By giving us your personal information, you consent to such disclosures.
Personal information will be collected from you directly when you submit an application physically or electronically which includes via facsimile or email (or paper form etc.) and personal will also be collected when Luxperience receive any:
- reference about you including a credit rating
- feedback or information you provide on your participation
- complaint from or about you
- information about a workplace accident in which you are involved
- information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal matter, inquest or inquiry in which you are involved
- additional information about yourself
Your personal information may be used in connection with:
- organising an Event, Exhibition, Promotion, Publication, advertising, or Sponsorship
- our management of any complaint, investigation or inquiry in which you are involve
- any insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal or sensitive information
- confirming compliance with the directives or terms of conditions as agreed between the parties in writing
You agree Luxperience may disclose your personal information to:
- clients and your co-exhibitors
- associated companies and subsidiaries
- insurers, location and facility orgnaisers
- a professional association or registration body that has a proper interest in the disclosure of your personal
- any commercial operation which is part of an Event, Exhibition, Promotion, Publication, advertising, or sponsorship including newspapers, agencies or computer online facilities such as the internet.
- contractors and suppliers – e.g. our I.T. contractors and database designers, or event organisers and agents
- any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information
The Privacy Act sets out your rights to see and have a copy of personal information which you can request in writing from Luxperience. In addition you can with draw from any program in operation in which your personal information is used.