Luxperience award winners will set industry standards for inspiration, innovation and overall quality, establishing new touchstones for others to emulate. In addition to the major awards which reflect the Luxperience ideologies of inspiring, meaningful, connections, recognition will also be given to a visionary tourism office that has influenced the development of luxury and experiential tourism within their country or region.
Both Exhibitor and Buyers at Luxperience 2015 will be able to submit entries in each one of the three award categories.
All award recipients will be honoured at the Luxperience Gala Dinner and Awards Evening during Luxperience 2015 in Sydney Australia.
The winning entries will be featured in the Luxperience newsletter and social media platforms and will also enjoy the benefit of gaining international media exposure as a result of press releases and other news material. All finalists will feature within the Luxperience 2015 Official Exhibition Directory
Entries will be judged by a panel of travel industry experts.
The deadline for submissions is 13 July, 2015. We invite you to review the categories, study the requirements and begin preparing your entry today.
- A reputable benchmark for best practice in tourism and beside your peers
- Participate in raising the standards within the industry, leading to better luxury experiences for consumers
- A significant recognition for high achievers
- Winners are identified as the outstanding tourism business in their category
- A motivating and gratifying enrichment for staff
- Receive feedback from industry leaders, giving you a competitive edge
- Raise your profile with international Media